10 May 2011

Principles of Love

baru baru ni aku da lukakan hati si dia
=( 


hope si dia betul2 dapat terima aku balik, maybe aku kena ingat balik
Principles of Love yang aku tulis dulu


Honey.. I am really really sorry, Only u my love.


Principles of Love

hold my hand
and i wont let ur hand go
and u wont let mine go too
when u meet ur friend
or in front of ur family
as i wont let ur hand go
even when i facing
hardest test from God

share ur sadness
share ur happiness
share ur thought
with me
let me carry ur burden
let me feeling ur joy
because i am ready
to give my life
for you
since the first day
i falling love
to you

take care of me
care about my feeling
as long as i
care about ur life
and i really want
to take care of you
protect u
make u happy
until the end of time
so i make wish to God
please don't separate us
so i can
take care of my sweetheart
forever

let me care of ur life
let me know ur family
and ur close friends
let me worry about u
since my love is only u
and i promise
i wont over control ur life
because i want u smile
not because i ask u to smile
but because u are happy be with me
my love is only u
so i hope there is no third person
in our love story

believe me
support me
because support from u
can give me strength
to overcome any wall in life
support from u
can give me courage
to fight thousands of enemy soldiers
please believe me
because my love is only u

give me advices
please say i am wrong
if u saw i did something wrong
please say it direct
without riddle or puzzle
because i am human
who is cannot read mind
just say u dislike it
and i will remember it
all my life
and everything u did
when u say u love me
when u sing a song for me
when u give me presents
when u play with me fingers
i remember it
all my life
so please dont hurt my heart
because i can remember it
all my life

give some space
in our life
to do our own activities
give some space has deep meaning
which mean u trust me
and i trust you
which mean u still remember God
which mean u still remember your family
which mean u still remember your friends
i don't want u leave everything
just because of me
i dont want u push urself
to love me
i just want u happy become with me

i just want to be someone in ur life
someone who give deep meaning to ur life
who is you can simply ignore
i want you to love me because myself
i want you to love me becase my character
not just because i love you
not just because someone push you
not just because money or body
not just because power or famous
not just because of anything else

i just want you sincerely love me
because u want me
love me because you are proud i am ur lover

and the hardest thing in love
i want to understand u
and i want u understand me

and i know it is hard
to understand someone
that is why
i willing to learn you
everyday
let me learn you
so i can understand u better
everyday
so my love to you
getting stronger
everyday

sweetheart,
i am happy and proud
u are my lover
and i need you
sweetheart
, i love you

2 comments:

kindergartenlibrary said...

sweet ayat !

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~ said...

=O really?


huhu my awek takde perasaan pun baca ayat ni...